The guy playing in the clips above was incredible. He arranged Paginini's Caprice No. 24 for the piano - which is one of the most difficult pieces originally for the violin. It was an awesome performance!
Sunday, May 27, 2012
Chicago - Day #3
Today we went to church for the first time in downtown Chicago. Afterwards, we walked around for a little bit in the city. It was beautiful! I think I'm really going to enjoy my time exploring the city - it's one of my favorite things to do, discovering new places, and finding things that I like to do. Plus, in Chicago, there is always something going on! After church as we were walking along Michigan Avenue, people were giving a free piano concert. So naturally, we had to go in to watch. Here's a couple clips from the concert:
Location:
Chicago, IL, USA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment